Colourful salad with yoghurt dressing
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- 2 Carrot
- 1 Yellow pepper
- ½ Cucumber
- 120 gr Cherry tomatoes
- 4 - 6 Radish
- ½ Iceberg lettuce (butter-head lettuce)
- 2 tbs. VIVASAN seasoning mix Primavera or Agliata (20 gr)
- 180 gr Natural yoghurt (for example, Greek)
- Lemon juice
1. Wash vegetables and lettuce thoroughly and let the water drain away.
2. Scrape a carrot and a cucumber, cut the cucumber in half and cut thin. Cut pepper in half, remove the seeds and cut into thin strips, each approximately 3 cm in length. Cut cherry tomatoes and radish into 4 parts, cut Iceberg lettuce into strips.
3. To make dressing properly stir yoghurt with seasoning mix Primavera or Agliata. If desired, add lemon juice.
4. Lay out vegetables and lettuce on plates and add dressing.