Cisco fillet with saffron cream sauce
Prep time: 40 minutes
Cook time:10 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
- 400 gr Celery (stalks)
- 500 ml VIVASAN vegetable soup-broth (prepared following instructions on a can)
- 100 ml White wine
- 180 ml Low-fat dairy cream for the sauce
- VIVASAN herbs with sea-salt
- 800 gr Cisco fillet (or perch or any white fish)
- 5 gr Butter
1. Wash, scrape, dice celery and boil it in broth until completely soft. Put aside a few pieces for decoration.
2. Pour out 100 ml of broth; put the remaining broth aside for now.
3. Blend white wine, poured broth and dairy cream for the sauce with celery dice until pureed; put back in the pot; bring to boil and season with sea salt with herbs, pepper and saffron.
4. Put the fish fillet in the remaining hot broth and simmer for approximately 8 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, warm up butter in the frying pan; place the remaining celery dice into the pan and fry until golden brown.
6. the fish fillet on plates, pour on the sauce and decorate with celery pieces.
For a well-balanced menu we recommend the following on the side:
Boiled potato and vegetables