Fish fillet on a vegetable "pillow"
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 60 minutes
- 4 Carrot
- 3 Leek ( green onion)
- 1 Green-leaf lettuce
- 200 ml VIVASAN Vegetable soup-broth (prepared following instruction on the can)
- 100 ml Dry vermouth (Cinzano or Martini)
- 20 gr Butter
- 1 (Common) Onion
- 100 gr Mushrooms
- 800 gr Fish fillet (for example, cisco or perch)
- VIVASAN herb seasoning with sea salt, pepper
- 200 ml Milk (preferably low-fat)
- 250 ml Cream
- 25 gr VIVASAN Seasoning mix Agliata
1.Wash and cut vegetables into thin strips, chop onions, slice mushrooms. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
2. Put in the broth finely chopped vegetables, except mushrooms and onions, add vermouth and stew for 4 minutes until elastic.
3. Upon completion pour the juice out of the stewed vegetables into the measuring cup. Put vegetables in a warm place.
4. Oil a deep baking dish; lay out the chopped onions and mushrooms.
5. Put fish fillet, seasoned with herbs with sea salt and pepper, in a baking dish skin side down, pour the vegetable juice on top and cover with aluminum foil. Bake in the oven at 200 C for about 15 minutes.
6. In the meantime, boil the dairy cream with the seasoning mix Agliata.
7. When the fish fillet is ready, mix the sauce with the liquid that formed in a baking dish. Arrange vegetables on plates, put the fish and pour the sauce.
For a well-balanced menu we recommend the following on the side:
baked potatoes and buckwheat