Salmon fillet home-style
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- 4 Fresh salmon pieces (in total about 500 gr)
- 180 gr Low-fat dairy cream (15-20%)
- 50 ml Dry white wine
- 2 tbs. Seasoning mix Primavera (16 gr)
- 1 Zucchini squash
- 1 Hot red pepper (chili)
- 2 tbs. Vegetable oil
1. Wash pepper and zucchini, scrape and dice.
2. Pepper the salmon chunks to taste and fry on both sides in a frying pan with oil. Remove the fried pieces of salmon from the pan and place in a warm place - in the pre-heated to 60 ° C oven.
3. To prepare the sauce - put chopped peppers and squash in the same frying pan and stew for a while. Then add the white wine and evaporate the mixture to half. Add low-fat dairy cream for the sauce and pour the seasoning mix Primavera, stew for another 2 minutes until the sauce is cooked.
4. Put finished pieces of salmon on a plate, pour the sauce.
For a well-balanced menu we recommend the following on the side:
mangold and rice.