Beef fillet with mushrooms in cognac
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
- 300 ml Milk
- 3 tbs. Salsa (mushroom) 30 gr
- 4 Beef fillet
- VIVASAN seasoning herbs with sea salt
- 2 tbs. Vegetable oil
- 200 gr Large mushrooms
- 50 ml Cognac or brandy
1. make the sauce - boil the milk, add Salsa, stir and put in a warm place.
2. Season fillet with herbs with sea salt, and then fry on both sides in a little bit of oil until desired degree of readiness. Remove the fillets from the pan and put in a warm place.
3. Add peeled and sliced mushrooms in another hot pan and pour over with cognac (or brandy). The resulting liquid evaporate completely afterwards.
4. Put fillets on a plate and pour the mushroom sauce ready. Cover with mushrooms.
For a well-balanced menu we recommend the following on the side:
baked potato and a vegetable mix.