Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
- 1 Cucumber for salad (approximately 450 gr)
- 1,5 tbs. VIVASAN Seasoning mix Agliata (18 gr)
- 500 ml Natural yoghurt (eg. Greek)
1. Scrape the cucumber and cut it in half lengthwise, remove seeds with a spoon, then grate in a bowl using a potato shredder.
2. Salt the resulting cucumber pulp lightly and leave for about 20 minutes, until the juice is produced.
3. During this time, mix the remaining ingredients, including the half lemon juice.
4. Remove the excess liquid from the salted cucumber pulp (if necessary, use a special cloth or gauze) and then add the cucumber mass to the other ingredients.
5. Put finished creamy tzatziki in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
6. Greek tzatziki must be served very cold.