Special Zucchini salad
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- 3 Medium-sized zucchini (600 gr)
- 2 Pearl onion (leek) or Welsh onion (50 gr)
- 3 Tomatoes (300 gr) or cherry-tomatoes
- ½ Peperoncini (hot pod-pepper)
- 100 gr Green olives (pitted)
- 20 gr VIVASAN Seasoning mix Agliata
- 4 tbs. Vinegar
- 6 tbs. Vegetable oil
1. Mix ingredients for making a filling in a salad bowl.
2. Clean zucchinis, remove the seeds and cut into very thin circles.
3. Cut tomatoes into 8 pieces (cherry tomatoes cut in half), and cut onion into thin rings or cubes.
4. Cut pepper in half, remove the seeds and cut into thin strips.
5. Put all the cut vegetables and olives in the salad bowl with the dressing and gently stir.
For a balanced menu, we recommend adding:
baked potatoes and grilled fish or meat.